Spectrum Auto Inc. is a Nissan GT-R certified and approved collision center. We are one of only a few body shops in the Rockland county that are approved with Nissan to work on these vehicles. We are a part of auto body repair program for the GT-R and we carry the required equipment’s such as the Celette frame machine to bring this car back to its original factory state.
Our training for the GT- R program involved:
- Construction that is unique to the GT-R
- GT-R body repair manual and procedures
- Identifying the construction materials on the GT-R
- Understanding the reparability of the GT-R structural materials
- Measuring to find damage using electronic measuring
- Developing a repair plan on a damaged GT-R and understanding the factory approved repair procedures
- Performing hands-on aluminum panel repair with proper factory approved tools
- Setting up a Celette repair bench to understand anchoring and pulling options.
- Performing hands-on training on steel joining using (GMA) MIG and spot welding.
- Understanding the unique refinish processes for the GT-R.
- Completing a post-test